Manage episode 304578398 series 52225
A review of Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Encore. This ship was launched in 2019 and only sailed a couple of months before the cruise industry shutdown. William and his family sailed this seven-night cruise to Southeast Alaska from Seattle.
Richard has cruise news on:
- Grand Turk could see cruise ships by the end of 2021
- More Carnival Corporation cruise ships returned to service over the weekend
- San Francisco reopened to cruise ships this week
- Nearly 250,000 guests have sailed Carnival Cruise Line over the past three months
- Another cruise line adds a second world cruise
If you've got a minute could you tell me if the Covid home test for Royal Caribbean can be done anytime during the day/night. We are heading to Miami 2 days before sailing and need to be at the airport by 9:00 a.m. Thursday (sailing Saturday). Would be nice if we could use the test kit around 7 a.m. — Carol We are sailing Mardi Gras and have a question about Carnival Kitchen. How much does it cost, what is involved, and how do we make reservations for it? Is this like a chef's table experience?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.