Manage episode 305120686 series 52225
A review of Princess Cruises Majestic Princess. This ship was built for Asia and has been sailing in the region since 2017, until the pandemic. In the summer of 2021, Majestic Princess start sailing Alaska, and then was repositioned to Los Angeles. Next summer, the ship will head back to Alaska offering seven-night voyages to the last frontier.
Richard Simms has cruise news on:
- The verdict from the MSC Cruise collision with a riverboat in 2019 in Venice
- Royal Caribbean launches first world cruise, how much does it cost?
- Celebrity Cruises goes heavy on Europe in 2023
- A former Carnival Cruise Line ship heads to the scrapyard
- Cruise lines prepare for the international travel ban to be lifted on November 8.
Listener Q: Does the Royal Caribbean Ultimate Dining Package work for all the venues onboard, even the a la carte.
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.