Manage episode 305690604 series 52225
A review of Carnival Cruise Line's newest mega-ship Mardi Gras. This was a seven-night Western Caribbean sailing from Port Canaveral. This is a special interview because our guest is legally blind and his wife is blind. We go into detail about Carnival's special needs department and how the line accommodates ADA requests.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- The CDC has extended and modified the Conditional Sailing Order
- Carnival Cruise Line's newest ship Mardi Gras was officially christened
- Carnival Radiance is officially in North America
- Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady comes to the aid of distressed boaters off the coast of Florida
- A former cruise ship is now the largest floating nightclub
Listener Question: I read in one of your articles that on Mardi Gras, you can use the Hub App to order food and have it delivered anywhere on the ship. I always get hungry halfway through a show... can I have a snack delivered to the theater?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.