Manage episode 253805006 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 164 of the Sexology Podcast! Today it’s my pleasure to welcome Jennifer Gunsaullus, PhD to the show. In this episode Dr. Jen speaks with me about reconnecting with your sexual self, why people feel discomfort around sex and looking at the main motivators for sex.
Sociologist and intimacy coach, Jennifer Gunsaullus, PhD, is the author of the new book, From Madness to Mindfulness: Reinventing Sex for Women. Dr. Jenn is a national speaker on sexual consent, couples intimacy, women’s empowerment, gender communication, erotic play, and mindful sex.
She has presented two TEDx Talks, is the co-host of the podcast Sex Talk with Clint & the Doc, and has over 1.6 million hits on her In the Den with Dr. Jenn YouTube video series.
In This Episode You Will Hear:
- Why sex matters?
- What are some of the messages that contribute to people feeling discomfort with sexuality?
- The importance of critical thinking
- How can we expand our comfort zone around sex?
- Ways in which we can honor own bodies through sex
- What are some of the main reasons that motivate people to have sex and which ones are often more present in a long-term relationship?
- Looking at sexual archetypes and how one can discover their sexual archetype
25 Ways to Increase Desire
101 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Hot
Find Dr. Jen here:
Find me on social media:
Work with me:
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio