Manage episode 261565042 series 2394558
Welcome to episode 176 of the Sexology Podcast! Today it’s my pleasure to welcome Dr. Carolina Pataky to the podcast. In this episode Dr. Carolina speaks to me about virtual sex, ways in which people are having virtual sex in 2020, the importance of security and privacy and how to keep virtual sex playful.
Co-founder of the Love Discovery Institute, Dr. Carolina Pataky is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Clinical Sexologist and Certified Sex Therapist. Recognized as one of South Florida’s leading authorities on intimacy, relationships and self-discovery. Her focus is to give individuals and couples of any sexual preference the tools to learn how to love themselves unconditionally, receive love, and create fulfilling and joyful relationships that will last a lifetime. Through private sessions, couples’ intensives and luxury retreats, she provides individual and couples coaching sessions, sex therapy, and psychotherapy practices that support clients through the journey of finding the right path to healthy love.
In This Episode You Will Hear:
- How are people having virtual sex in 2020?
- Knowing when it’s a good time to initiate virtual sex with a new partner?
- Why it’s important to not assume what your partner may or may not feel around virtual sex
- Overcoming fear of rejection
- Setting yourself up for success
- Looking at security and privacy issues, when is the right time to trust a new partner?
- How to keep virtual sex playful and fun
- Why less is more when it comes to virtual sex
- Overcoming being self-conscious on camera
- How to not have awkwardness after climaxing on a virtual sex call
Find Dr. Carolina here:
Find me online:
Find me on social media:
Download my new ebook for free here:
101 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Hot:
If you are interested in booking a video counseling session with Dr. Moali:
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio