Manage episode 263334095 series 2358250
Brian Bradley, BTBLegal.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 417 Brian Bradley
Brian T. Bradley, Esq. is a leading Educator and Asset Protection Attorney for High Risk Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Real Estate Investors and High Net Worth Families. Brian’s goal is to give you peace of mind knowing your assets are safe. Brian also acts as a Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) for law firms helping them maximize their value, along with technology integration. Brian was selected to the Lawyers of Distinction List 3 years in a row 2018 through 2020, Super Lawyers Rising Star List 2015, nominated to Americas Top 100 High Stake Litigators List, nominated to the 2017 Law Firm 500 Award. He also writes and teaches on High-End Asset Protection. Brian has been featured on numerous Investing, Real Estate, Cashflow, Finance and Coaching shows.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Brian Bradley about the key concepts for asset protection planning.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why people need to budget for asset protection before they get sued.
● How courts are okay with you doing preventative asset protection planning.
● Why preventative asset protection planning can save you money.
● How claims can be solved before they happen if you have asset protection.
● Why a revocable living trust is different from your asset protection trust.
Connect with Brian:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices