Manage episode 263125086 series 2358250
Daniel Klein, jobkilling.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 416 Daniel Klein
Dan Klein is millionaire marketer and co-founder of jobkilling.com. Dan has perfected a system that leverages the power of online marketing to help thousands ditch their job and embrace financial freedom. Dan is a master salesperson. He started his career selling luxury motorhomes and highline automobiles. From there, he became the youngest sales manager of a Fortune 500 Company.
After leaving the car industry in 2008, Dan spearheaded two highly profitable online sales businesses peaking over seven figures in sales during the worst financial crisis of our time. After the sale of his internet companies, Dan acquired three local businesses and entered the consulting realm. In mid-2014 Dan and a partner launched one of the largest world-wide local lead generation training companies to date; generating over $6 million in sales in less than 18 months.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Dan Klein about angles to be playing and looking for as a business owner in 2020.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why small business owners should start thinking outside of the box.
● How pivoting online lets you continue to serve your customers during COVID-19.
● The importance of adapting and willing to make changes in your business.
● Why business owners need to take the time to be proactive right now.
● How many small business owners can generate more leads and customers.
Connect with Daniel:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices