Manage episode 282805205 series 2825615
543: Exit Rich Michelle Seiler Tucker, Seiler Tucker Incorporated
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 543 Michelle Seiler Tucker
Michelle Seiler Tucker is the Founder and CEO of Seiler Tucker Incorporated. She holds a M&AMI (Mergers & Acquisitions Master Intermediary) title and as a 20-year veteran in the M&A industry, she has a wealth of experience regarding buying, selling, fixing, and growing businesses. Her and her firm have sold over a thousand businesses in almost every vertical and have a remarkable track record of success.
In addition to being featured in INC, Forbes, and USA Magazine, Michelle is a Keynote Speaker and makes regular radio and TV appearances on Fox Business News and CNBC. She has spoken alongside many prominent speakers: Eric Trump, Kathy Ireland, Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Donna Karen, Stedman Graham, Randi Zuckerberg, Steve Wozniak, and more. She is the Best-Selling Author of the book Sell Your Business for more than It’s Worth and has a new book coming out called Exit Rich.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Michelle Seiler Tucker about her new book, Exit Rich.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Today startups are having an easier time staying open than older businesses.
● Businesses that make it over 5 years have a greater chance of failing.
● COVID-19 has put over ten thousand restaurants out of busines.
● Businesses need to innovate and market (AIM) to continue to be successful.
● Consumers buying habits have changed dramatically thanks to Amazon.
Connect with Michelle:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices