Manage episode 283201121 series 2825615
546: Solving Salesforce Problems Jeroen Corthout, Salesflare
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 546 Jeroen Corthout
Jeroen is co-founder and CEO of Salesflare, an intelligent CRM built for SMBs selling B2B, mostly popular with agencies and fast-growing startup companies.
Salesflare itself was founded when Jeroen and his co-founder Lieven wanted to follow up the leads for their software company in an easier way. They didn't like to keep track of their leads manually and built Salesflare, which pulls customer data together automatically and then actively helps you to follow up.
It's now the most popular CRM on Product Hunt and top rated on review platforms like G2 for its ease of use and automation features.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Jeroen Corthout about solving Salesforce problems with Salesflare.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why it’s difficult to keep track of everything on Salesforce.
● How many CRM software requires people to fill in every data point.
● How most of the data people put into CRM are in their system already.
● Why there are some aspects of sales that should be automated.
● How sales and CRM are essential to every business.
Connect with Jeroen:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices