Manage episode 263364540 series 1061175
Hello friends and welcome back to another episode of the podcast!
A lot of questions and feedback that I get from the She Did It Her Way listeners is, the question around creating sustainable income within their business, or side hustle when they're just starting their own business. This is a common question that often times triggers fear and concern for most when they want to launch a business and leave their 9 to 5.
So in today's solocast, I want to offer up three different ways that you can replace your income.
In this episode, you will...
- Learn more about the goal of Her Way Society
- The importance of savings and product validation
- Discover what you need to have before making the leap
- Importance of eliminating the non-essentials in your schedule
- Be more disciplined with your time
- Find out the three ways you can replace your income
- and more!
"Determine the number that you're after, you know what the goal is, you will make other decisions based off of that number."
"The most common ways I've seen women replace their income and start their business is, they become a VA, they start an online business, they leverage themselves to become a contractor."
"Start today, start now!"