Manage episode 260937614 series 1407689
We’re joined this week by Stuart Taylor, creator of the fantastic YouTube channel Chain Bear F1, in a wide-ranging discussion about the sport’s past, present, and future.
Chain Bear videos mentioned:
- A History of F1’s On Screen Graphics
- Can we run a reverse race at Silverstone?
- An old race circuit I made in Minecraft once
- Positive Feedback Loops - the problem that's breaking F1 from the inside
- How does the MGU-K work? (experiments in 3D)
- Why do [Formula E] MGUs sound so different from one another? (apples and cups)
- The Art of Defensive Driving - Success and failure in overtaking in Baku
Support the show on Patreon and get all our bonus episodes!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter at @shiftf1podcast