Manage episode 241834955 series 1407689
A traffic jam leads to one of the weirdest qualifying sessions in recent memory, and things spin off from there.
- Engineers frantically telling their drivers to go
- Pastor Maldonado’s appearance on F1: Beyond the Grid
- F3 driver Alex Peroni walked away from this scary crash at Monza (alternate angle)
- Chain Bear F1’s respectful analysis of Antoine Hubert’s accident
- VER’s comments about Nico Rosberg (related: Martin Brundle bringing up Rosberg’s qualifying “mistake” at Monaco)
- VER and NOR chatting candidly over iRacing about their jobs
Support the show on Patreon and get all our bonus episodes!
Email us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter at @shiftf1podcast
Join our fantasy league with invite code 06102064b4