Manage episode 247488991 series 1407689
The 2019 season goes out with… well, Abu Dhabi, which is why we’re talking about chemtrails, 3D-printed perfume, and nearly resorting to cannibalism.
- A render of what Zandvoort will look like
- Meet Williams’ new driver, Nicholas Latifi
- F1 is launching a $10,000 perfume
- Behind the scenes of Red Bull’s Zero-G pit stop
- Good F1 races to watch in the offseason: Germany 2019, Azerbaijan 2018 & 2017, Brazil 2016, Canada 2011, Brazil 2008, Belgium 1998 (all are available on F1 TV Archive)
- YouTube channel for the F3 Asian Championship
Support the show on Patreon and get all our bonus episodes!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter at @shiftf1podcast