Manage episode 279090693 series 1094086
Highlights from this episode:
1. What happens when you don't pay attention to the numbers?! You just might get a very pleasant surprise!
2. The unexpected benefits of identifying your niche - which she wishes she had done "much earlier" than she did:
- collaboration opportunities
- content creation
- speaking to your ideal client
- understanding the platforms they use in their business - this is especially important for Jessica
3. She tells us "I have a degree in design - not a business degree. I didn't get any training in how to run a business." Jessica has a unique perspective on the role of business coaches and others for specific projects in her business.
and much more
Jessica Freeman started her business Jess Creatives more than 10 years ago - designing T-shirts as a college project. She charged a whopping $10 + she always got one of the T-shirts!
Fast forward to when she was able to quit her corporate job when she realised she was making more money designing websites and providing copy as a side hustle - than she was even being paid in her job!
That's when she tells us "Pay attention to the numbers!"
Settle in for a terrific conversation with Jessica Freemen
social media links:
Jessica mentions in the interview that she was diagnosed with Type I diabetes at the age of 30. She has written a book to help others in similar situation:
It's called The Type 1 Life and you can find out more here: www.thetype1life.com
My guess is that you are here because you want to build and grow a successful and profitable business
I’m here to help you.
Everything I do in my business, every decision I make is based on this question: will this contribute to helping you, my listener take the steps to create a successful, viable and profitable business so that you can achieve Financial Independence?
This is why I do what I do
There are 2 ways you can access all my best material:
Come join us in this FB Group: Healthy Numbers Profit Lab the community for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to build and grow a profitable business.
Read my book! It is a Business 101 and can answer pretty much all your business questions. It is your step by step guide to launching and growing your business smarter and faster.
“So You Want to Start a Business”
You can order your FREE copy right here – you only pay for postage and handling: http://bit.ly/ThatBook
It’s so exciting to be sharing it with you.
If you prefer the kindle Head over to Amazon