Manage episode 290203354 series 2884519
In this Episode, Esmie and Pam discuss:
- Pam's positivity, resilience, becoming an author and other things she's proud of.
- Challenges through childhood such as a dysfunctional family that scared her, facing emotional abuse, a mentally ill person in the household, along seeing abuse and addiction around her.
- Her athletic journey of being a runner.
- The time she got hit by a car and survived.
- How she empowers women online as an exercise instructor.
- Techniques she advises to clients in order to take better care of themselves.
- Pam's seven books. (A look into her latest book on weight loss)
- Pam's advice on emotional eating.
- Physical activity can help ease the mind from emotional pain and improve the way that you think.
- We must make time for self-care to become our best version.
- Manage your time well so that you have time for your priorities.
- Sleep is a necessity if you want to win each day.
- Do things that make you happy if you ever feel stressed.
- Staying positive can help your life for the better.
- What you do each day affects your body's performance as you age.
Short Bio: Pam has worked in the health/wellness industry for 23 years and her focus has been on helping women feel great in their own skin. She focuses on helping women with self-care and not eating their emotions.
"Our bodies are a Ferrari. Please don't treat it like a trashcan." – Pam Sherman
YoutubeTAKE THE SURVEY: HOW WOMEN MANAGE CHALLENGES
PS. It’s important to disclose that many of the links on the esmielawrence.com website are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission, which allows me to continue hosting the blog and website. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Rest assured that the commission does not affect which items are listed on my website. Thank you for your support
Show notes by Esmie Lawrence. Audio production by Brian Calkins Podcast Mechanic