Manage episode 292997479 series 1454631
Tune in to hear:
- Carl Richards speaks about serving real financial advisors. This of course presupposes the existence of fake financial advisors, so what’s the difference between a real financial advisor and a fake financial advisors?
- What practical advice can help one avoid a financial advisor that doesn’t have your best interests at heart?
- How do we help clients articulate powerful goals that are salient and motivating without failing prey to this trip of false precision?
- How do we begin to see ourselves as we truly are, allowing us to become better financial advisors?
- We have a tendency as a culture to always move the goalpost on what is enough - what can we do to cultivate a spirit of knowing when we have enough?
- How might we look at asset classes like cryptocurrencies and NFTs through a behavioral finance lens
Compliance Code: 1688-OAS-5/20/2021