Manage episode 259409658 series 1186002
Meditation has amazing benefits for everyone, but for singers, it's a match made in heaven.
This episode is a masterclass over meditation for singers.
Shauna Faillihee is our first guest who has appeared twice on the show, so you KNOW that she is a wealth of knowledge and experience. Check out her former episode, 210, here.
On this episode we chat about:We talk about:
- The benefits of meditation, specifically for singers.
- Using meditation to develop curiosity and questions that will create better practice and better performance.
- The act of creating mental space
- Creating a deeper understanding of yourself from both a physical and mental aspects
- Breath practices for singers
- Considering meditation as a way to gather raw data to use in practice and performance.
- Reducing performance anxiety through meditation practice
- Meditation as a practice to recognize impermanence
- A breathing meditation practice
- A sound meditation practice
Ever walk into the practice room and think "what should I practice?" I get it, you want to give amazing singing performances, but maybe you aren't sure WHAT you should practice in order to move the needle. No worries, I've got your back. In this free training, we are going to go over the 4 Step Dream Performance Process AND help you to create a training plan based on YOUR unique singing dreams and goals so that you can feel confident and proud of your vocal performances.
Check out the free masterclass here > https://www.starsinger.co/captivatenow