Manage episode 281197140 series 2822638
Laura and Nikki talk about the importance of staying connected as a creative entrepreneur. Whether you live and work alone or you live in a house full of people who aren't artists, it's important to find communities of like-minded people you can relate to.
In this episode, we discuss many different ways to connect to other people who are going through the same types of things in their businesses and lives, including:
- Isolation of working alone, especially in 2020 (0:42)
- Accountability groups (2:02)
- Masterminds, what are they? (5:50)
- Facebook groups (8:48)
- Paid memberships (10:07)
- Direct connection through Instagram (11:54)
- How to feel connected in a huge group (12:30)
Read more and find mentioned resources in the Startist Society show notes at startistsociety.com/connection.
JOIN THE STARTIST SOCIETY FB GROUP: facebook.com/groups/startistsociety/
FOLLOW STARTIST SOCIETY ON INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/startistsociety/