Manage episode 262642265 series 2570554
Mental Health Market Update: 5/22/2020 – Mindstrong Raises $100mm Series-C
- Mindstrong Health announced a series-C investment of $100mm in a press release dated yesterday, Thursday 5/21/2020. This funding round included capital from What If Ventures, General Catalyst, Bezos Expeditions, Foresight, ARCH, 8VC, and others.
- Press on TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2020/05/21/with-an-ex-uber-exec-as-its-new-ceo-digital-mental-health-service-mindstrong-raises-100-million/
- Mindstrong job postings: https://mindstrong.com/careers/
- Tom Insel video explaining digital phenotyping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZKAaqfaX8I&feature=youtu.be
- Support for claim that most anti-depressants are prescribed by general practitioners: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5473964/