Manage episode 267167495 series 2581580
On today’s Superhumans at Work episode, we’re joined by the founder of contently.com Shane Snow to discuss the science and history behind building successful teams. If you are a team leader or aspiring to be one, you do not want to miss out on this insightful interview.Listen out for:
- Shane’s story of how he started - https://contently.com/.
- The key to successfully working with freelancers.
- Dysfunctional vs Super-functional teams.
- Are you recruiting people that push your thinking?
- The 2 action steps you can take today to build your personal dream team.
Want to bring in ideas from Mindvalley into your company? Reach out to us: www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Grab a copy of Shane’s book: https://www.shanesnow.com/dreamteams
The Intellectual Humility quiz - https://www.shanesnow.com/take-the-intellectual-humility-assessmentLike this episode?