Manage episode 268503234 series 2581580
The generation gap in the workplace is becoming more and more prevalent in today’s times. Resulting in a huge contrast of outlooks, opinions, beliefs, skills, attitudes, and behaviours among the older and younger generations, it’s never been more important to bridge the gap. To shed some light on how to do so, we invited a Professor in Leadership and expert in Team Management, Mario Julio.Listen out for:
- The characteristics that differentiate millennials and older generations.
- How to bridge the gap between centennials, millennials and the others.
- Is Instant Gratification a bad thing?
- The 5 Pillars of Company Culture.
- The key to developing a leadership mindset.