Manage episode 268875472 series 2581580
There has been a 60% increase in mental health issues at work. The unhealthy way in which companies are currently operating is not sustainable. Yet, many of us are beginning to envision a better world of work. We invited Natasha Wallace, the founder of Conscious Works,, for her top tips on building high-performing teams without compromising on wellbeing.Listen out for:
- Employee burnout - why does it happen?
- The environmental factors that are stopping your teams from thriving.
- How wellbeing and performance are intrinsically linked.
- 3 keys to foster employee wellbeing.
- An action you can take today as an employee to achieve high performance without compromising on your welfare.
Grab a copy of Natasha’s book ‘The Conscious Effect’ - https://conscious-works.com/get-the-bookLike this episode?