Manage episode 264756085 series 2581580
Today we’re joined by the one and only Alisa Vitti, founder of the world’s first Hormone Center for Women and CEO of FLOLiving. In this fascinating talk, we’ll be deep-diving into the science behind the female hormonal cycle that goes way beyond your period. In this special podcast, we’ll be covering potentially life-changing content for women and men too in the workplace and beyond.Listen out for:
- The Cycle Syncing Method - an explanation of the best tool to harness your energy to become a Superwoman at work.
- Why discussions around monthly cycles are so taboo.
- The real effect of intermittent fasting and high-intensity training on women in their reproductive years.
- The difference between male and female bodies beyond hormones.
- The Infradian Biological Rhythm & the link to 6 Key Systems of the female body.
- Your Energy Bank Account - how to keep it topped up.
- The Female POWR Acronym to remember the 4 Attributes of the Monthly Cycle.
Want to bring in ideas from Mindvalley into your company? Reach out to us: www.mindvalley.com/superhumans
Join Jason on a live coaching call on the 30th of June. Limited slots available. Register here - https://go.mindvalley.com/superhumans-coaching
Struggling with hormones or simply curious to find out more about women’s health and wellbeing? Visit Alisa’s website here - https://www.floliving.com/
Grab your copy of In The FLO here for extra goodies - https://intheflobook.com/