Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 23, 2021 01:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 279464937 series 1401917
- Swift concurrency roadmap
- Episode 27: Concurrency with Chris Lattner
- [Concurrency] Actors & actor isolation
- [Concurrency] Interoperability with Objective-C
- [Concurrency] Structured concurrency
- [Concurrency] Asynchronous functions
- [Concurrency] AsyncSequence
- Swift Concurrency Proposals Dependencies Graph
- Protocol-based Actor Isolation: Draft #2
- Actors are reference types, but why classes?
- AWS Amplify - AWS Amplify is a suite of tools and services for iOS developers to build full stack serverless and cloud-based mobile apps. Check out our getting started Tutorial for iOS! Go to awsamplify.info/IOS
Get in Touch
If you're enjoying the show and want to say thank you, the best way to do that is by leaving us a review on iTunes! It lets us know what you think of the show and helps us climb the charts so other people can find the show.