Manage episode 263573632 series 1259851
1:43 - What common mistakes do Swiss companies make in the B2B sales area?
10:14 - How to get the contact details of future customers
18:49 - Is there such a thing as too many follow-ups with clients?
26:21 - Selling something before it even exists
37:06 - The best sales team set-up
The Episode in 60 seconds
The ABC of B2B sales
- Consider a mix of standardized outreach via cold emails and personalized strategies via phone or more creative means (ever thought about sending your prospects a shoe?)
- Don’t pitch your product upon first contact. Ask questions about your customer’s pain points and wishes.
- Don’t just demo all your features. Know what will create value for this specific customer.
- If possible, demo on-site to establish a more personal relationship.
- Even if you can’t convince the customer, ask for a referral to someone else in the industry.
Tools to help you close
Documents you need
- Data security whitepaper
- 1-pager of your product
- Testimonials of happy customers, if possible
KPIs of your sales team
- Accounts Receivable vs target
- Conversion rates after first meeting. 30% would be desirable
- Diversified leads: ⅓ big accounts, ⅔ small / medium accounts