Manage episode 286416670 series 2105997
In this episode, we speak with Max Johnston, real estate agent with McLaren Real Estate and a local Macarthur resident. Max talks us through how he started his career in real estate after being a NASCAR driver, how Campbelltown has changed and developed, exciting future developments for the area and more!
Here’s what you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- How Max went from being a NASCAR driver to real estate agent.
- How Covid-19 changed and affected Max’s listings in a positive light.
- Max’s tip for potential vendors when selecting a real estate agent.
- What Max loves about the Macarthur area.
- Max’s advice for prospective buyers.
- The story about the surprise Versace house.
Speakers in today’s episode:
Michelle May - Michelle May Buyers Agents
Marcus Roberts - Mortgage Broker at Brighter Finance
Max Johnston - McLaren Real Estate
ASK US ANYTHING!
Have a money question you want us to answer? firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
- Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as Spotify.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this podcast are solely those of the speakers, and do not necessarily represent those of any business. These views and opinions are general in nature, and do not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Please consider whether it applies in your circumstances and seek professional advice wherever appropriate.