Manage episode 263458147 series 2494797
Recently it looked like we were maybe hopefully getting toward a happier and healthier place in this pandemic. The sun was shining, stores were opening… and well, 2020 keeps happening. But we're not talking about terribly serious stuff on this episode because it was recorded before 2020 got even worse. Maybe we'll get serious and talk about some of that next week. We'll see. But in the meantime, we do talk about some pretty fun and hopefully life-giving subjects, including:
- What it was like to go back into a bookstore for the first time
- When Scarlet’s going to start writing her rabbit book
- We workshop a new kids book (and it gets weird)
- Whether or not we should do a live show someday
We've got a couple of activities for y'all:
- Share a photo of you in or outside your favorite bookstore and tag @malcontentspod on Twitter and Instagram
- If it ever becomes safe to do so, should we host a live recording—and would you come?
A few of the books we mentioned this week
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems
- Rabbits for Dummies by Connie Isbell & Audrey Pavia
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson
- I’m Your Huckleberry by Val Kilmer
- The Dark Horse by Craig Johnson
- Iron Lake by William Kent Krueger
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let's talk via email or DMus on Twitter or Instagram.