Manage episode 284546679 series 2518885
If you know me, you know I LOVE talking about classroom management, so that's what we are diving into today! Classroom management is something that's constantly evolving for all of us. You've probably found that what works for your class one year doesn't work the next year. You may even have to switch up your management tools throughout the year, and that's okay!
Each part of the year brings new challenges. The time of year between winter break and spring break is a great time to try out new systems in your classroom to encourage students to stay engaged, feel successful, and make positive choices. Having effective and fun classroom management routines will make every day so much smoother for you and your students.
In this episode you'll learn:
- 3 powerful ways to engage students for better management
- Why timers are one of my number one favorite management tools
- Tips to help show students how to take ownership of their work and time
- How to increase engagement by offering student choice
Resources from this episode:
- FREE February BINGO Board
- Distance Learning Class Slides with Timers
- Class Slides with Timers Bundle
- Morning Slides with Timers
GIVEAWAY! To celebrate the relaunch of my podcast, I'm giving away five $25 gift cards to my TPT shop! Entering is simple:
1. Leave a review for Teach Create Motivate: The Podcast
2. Screenshot your review, add it to your Instagram stories, and tag me @teachcreatemotivate
The giveaway closes February 9, 2021!
For full show notes, head to teachcreatemotivate.com/12.