Manage episode 275598034 series 2762883
By Audioboom, Marcus Luttrell, and Andrew Brockenbush. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
What an encouraging and powerful testimony Marc Little brings to the table in this week’s Team Never Quit episode. Having been shot in the right leg as part of a gang initiation, and dealing with resulting complications and infections, Marc’s leg had to be amputated. Since defeat is not part of Marc’s mentality, he said “yes” to life and lives life to the fullest. Now through his work as a lawyer, author, entrepreneur and community builder, he teaches others how to say “yes” to life as well.
In this episode you will hear:
- Don’t give up, because the next try may be the try that leads to success.
- This is a life worth living.
- God gives us a story for a reason. He gives us a story so that we can help a neighbor.
- We’re all going thru a tough season, but God is in it.
- A peanut butter and jelly sandwich has to be done right. You have to have white Wonder Bread, and you gotta have creamy Jiff or Skippy peanut butter, with grape jelly.
- From the time I was shot and the time that the ambulance came, life was literally leaving me. It was clear that I had a choice, and I decided to stay.
- The difficulty of being a dad with a 6-year-old child, and not being able to run with him, has become part of who I am.
- I claim victory because I now know that tomorrow is not promised.
- Everybody has to lean on God because this journey is not easy.
- Life is not about us – it’s about what we can do for the kingdom.
- Many of us are struggling, because we’re not understanding who we are – whose we are.
- [God] connects our calling to who and what He is.
- So many people today are just sitting and watching.
- We have a role to play today. A role to shine the light of Christ.
- We are not lost – have faith.
- God has not left us. He will never forsake us.
- The church is anemic because they don’t understand their calling.
- All of our experiences are intended to bring us closer to the creator.
- After 4 years of never giving up – never quitting I decided I’m picking up the pieces of my life, and you’re not gonna tell me I can’t do it.
- It may not be right now, but the victory is coming.
- When the righteous are in power the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people moan.
- We are called to pray over our leaders and elect Godly leaders over us.
- When u are pushing back against darkness you are taking the background of the enemy. When we are being mocked for praying, that is evidence that we are taking background that was lost.
- The Lord has a special way of giving you what He wants you to have.
- God sees you – and He has something for you.
- Start your family and let the Lord bless you – Don’t wait. Never quit trying to start a family.