Manage episode 165532531 series 1006618
Gret Glyer is 26, has lived in Malawi, Africa for 3 years, crowdfunded $100,000 to build a girls school there, and most recently launched a revolutionary new app that is going to literally change the world by the end of this year. It's call DonorSee.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/gret-glyer-technology/What You Will Learn in This Episode
- The conditions in Malawi that inspired Gret to start a poverty elimination app.
- Why travelling to a 3rd world country or launching an app is like taking a leap of faith.
- How donation campaigns have been run for ever and why they are so inefficient.
- Why the cost of your iPad is the same as a house in other countries.
- How Gret turned an idea into an app that is changing the world in 6 months.