TTR: Episode 14 for the week of 9/13 - 9/19 2020 | We are excited to have a full review of online ordering from food services like GrubHub, DoorDash and UberEats. Are you getting the best out of your delivery service? | Facebook limits | Sturgis "MESS"
Manage episode 272208448 series 2713139
“Welcome to TechTime Radio with Nathan Mumm, the show that makes you go "Hummmm" Technology news of the week for Sept 13th - Sept 19th 2020.
In Episode 14, we are excited to have our two core segments [Protect Yourself Today] -18:22 with our focus on cyber-crime, and our [Top Stories in five minutes] -6:35 segment. On today's episode of our Main Segment [Technology Insider] -26:34 it is all about Food Deliver Drivers (we go undercover and become drivers) for help in understanding Delivery Services. What is the best way to get your food on time and hot. And we close the show with our [Pick of the Day] -52:51 Whiskey Tastings | Episode 14 for the week of 9/13-9/19 2020 - Mike Gorday Guest
---- [Top News in 5 Minutes]: Starts at 6:35
- Facebook is trying to do the right thing and limit spam. But they did not do it correctly and this is more pain than gain. https://tinyurl.com/y53vy98n
- Results Are In: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Was A COVID 'Super Spreader' Costing Billions. https://tinyurl.com/y4eassj9
- The Xbox Series S price just gave Microsoft a big win over the PS5 – and the Switch The Xbox Series S is the most accessible next-gen console. https://tinyurl.com/yxvzacct
- Not on the Show - Facebook Moves to Limit Election Chaos in November. https://tinyurl.com/y5gvcb23
---- [Protect Yourself Today]: Starts at 18:22
- Equifax: What's Changed Since the 2017 Mega-Breach? https://tinyurl.com/y6ap82gd
- Contactless Payment Card Flaw Facilitates PIN Bypass - Contactless Cards From Visa and Others at Risk, Researchers Warn. https://tinyurl.com/y3d46n3s
---- [Technology Insider] Main Segment: Starts at 26:34
We have a full review of online ordering from food services like GrubHub, Postmates, DoorDash and of course UberEats. If you are ordering items from a delivery service and getting the run around we will help your ordering process. In this segment Mike and I both went undercover to explore the delivery systems, technology used, and process for online food services.
---- [Pick of the Day]: Starts at 52:51
Templeton (Prohibition ERA Recipe) Rye Small Batch
- $50.00 | 80 proof
- Nathan - Thumbs Down
- Mike - Thumbs Up