Q&A #99 - VO2max, VLaMax and their training, racing, and metabolic implications; The "Sweet Spot vs. Polarised Training" debate
Manage episode 269503759 series 2394461
- How do your maximum aerobic and anaerobic capacities (VO2max and VLaMax) influence your endurance performance capacity?
- What are the specific implications of VO2max and VLaMax for training, racing, metabolism, and training/racing nutrition?
- How does VO2max and VLaMax influence whether to shift training more towards a polarised distribution or a pyramidal, Sweet Spot heavy distribution?
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- INSCYD testing
- FTP, VO2max and VLaMax: what triathletes need to know with Sebastian Weber | EP#169
- Physiology, Training, and INSCYD with Sebastian Weber (part 1) | EP#237
- Physiology, Training, and INSCYD with Sebastian Weber (part 2) | EP#238
- Lifting the Curtain on Ironman’s Top Cyclist: Part 2
- Sweat Science article - Why a Higher VO2 Max Isn’t Always Better