Manage episode 260727182 series 2456731
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with Thanh about the TEA Framework, as well as his most effective daily habits, travel hacks, and what he’s doing to optimize working from home.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Organifi [Get 15% Off with code 5AM]
- Stamps.com [4-week trial + free postage + digital scale –> claim by clicking on microphone on top menu bar of Stamps.com website and enter code 5AM]
- Fiverr [Get 10% off your first order with code 5AM]
- Skylight [Get $10 off a Skylight Frame with code MIRACLE]
- Asian Efficiency [Thanh’s company]
- The Productivity Show Podcast [Hosted by Thanh Pham]
- OmniFocus [Task management software]
- Asana [Task management software]
- Scrum Methdology [An agile way to manage a project, usually software development]
- BusyCal [Calendar app for mac]
- Postbox [Email manager for mac and windows]
- Mail Plane [Gmail client app for mac]
- Blue Light Blocker Glasses [Wear in the evenings to fall asleep faster]
- Oura Ring [Data tracking ring to manage your health]
He is considered to be one of the top thought leaders in the productivity industry and has been featured in Fast Company, Inc.com, Forbes, Huffington Post, and The Globe & Mail.
On a daily basis, he is responsible for executing the company’s mission and helping people become more Asian Efficient.