Manage episode 262771346 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
Drug addicts? Yeah, that’s what the title says.
My guest this week is not the typical high-powered entrepreneur that I normally talk to because his story of success began with a serious drug addiction.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Lightstream [Apply today to get a special interest rate discount]
- BetterHelp [Get 10% off your first month with code 5AM]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Read by Jeff Sanders]
- Focus@Will [Start your 2-week free trial]
- MichaelBrodyWaite.com [Michael’s website]
- Great Leaders Live Like Drug Addicts [Book by Michael Brody-Waite]
- Mask Assessment [Text “Mask Free” to 33777]
At age twenty-three, Michael Brody-Waite was a full blown drug addict. He was kicked out of college, fired from his job and evicted from his apartment.
Over 17 years later, Michael is a recovering addict, 3x CEO, TEDx Speaker, Inc. 500 Founder, and leadership coach is on a mission to revolutionize the rules of leadership.
Michael’s background in overcoming addiction is the foundation for his Mask-Free Leadership System, which is built upon 3 principles that saved him from death and set him apart as a leader.
His TEDx Talk, Great Leaders Do What Drug Addicts Do, has been viewed over 1,300,000 times in over 25 countries and provides insight into his 16-year journey from near homelessness and addiction to successful entrepreneurship.
His new book, Great Leaders Live Like Drug Addicts, is available now wherever books are sold.