Manage episode 199901231 series 119445
Topics from today’s episode include:
- Whole (Food) Systems Health: regenerating our teams and ourselves
- Design Thinking and Agile
- Acrimony within the Agile Community
- Mob Programming for Vendor Management
- Read any good books?
Training from the Back of the Room
Vic is a TBR Certified Trainer of Sharon Bowman’s Training from the Back of the Room (TBR) curriculum, and he’s offering two upcoming TBR classes in California:
- August 4 & 5, 2018 (prior to Agile2018) in San Diego
- September 15 & 16, 2018 (after AOSC) in Irvine
Visit TBRCal.com for more information and to sign up for emails (and discount codes).
Links to items mentioned in episode 57
- The Homestead Education Center in Starkville, Mississippi
- The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. Du Bois (book)
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky (book)
- How Emotions Are Made: The Secret Life of the Brain by Prof. Lisa Feldman Barrett Ph.D (book)
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin (book)
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World by General Stanley McChrystal and Tantum Collins (book)
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb (book)
The Agile Coffee Podcast is a proud member of the Agile Podcast Network!