Manage episode 202329716 series 119445
Ahh, the joys of Agile Opens. Meeting and mingling with fellow practitioners while learning new ideas and sharing experiences. For this episode, Vic (@AgileCoffee) traveled to Seattle for the Agile Open Northwest before bopping down to San Diego to visit Agile Open San Diego. Both multi-day events were held in February.
In Seattle, Vic was joined by David Snook, Joel Bancroft-Connors (@JBC_GC), Dain Charbonneau (@Dainpc) and Harold Shinsato (@hajush). In San Diego, Vic sat with Rich Clingman, Jason Kerney (@JasonKerney) and Sarah Wiezel.
Topics from this episode include:
- Agile Ethics
- Happy does not equal Healthy
- What does Agile look like when we have AI team members?
- The Value of NOT being defensive about Agile
Training from the Back of the Room
Vic is a TBR Certified Trainer of Sharon Bowman’s Training from the Back of the Room (TBR) curriculum, and he’s offering two upcoming TBR classes in California:
- August 4 & 5, 2018 (prior to Agile2018) in San Diego
- September 15 & 16, 2018 (after AOSC) in Irvine
Visit TBRCal.com for more information and to sign up for emails (and discount codes).
Links to items mentioned in episode 58
- Agile Fluency Project
- Axiology and The Structure of Value: Foundations of Scientific Axiology by Robert S. Hartman (book)
- Dr. Barbara Fredrickson, Eustress and the Yerkes-Dodson Model
The Agile Coffee Podcast is a proud member of the Agile Podcast Network!