Manage episode 158575856 series 44021
Today our heroes discuss the following topics:
- Who sets the agenda for the retrospective?
- Middle Managers and the Agile Transformation
- check out Em Campbell-Pretty’s “Thawing the Frozen Middle”
- The Agile project manager
- Scrum patterns and community at scrumplop.org
- Brett breaks down some distinctions between SAFe and LESS
Come join Esther Derby and Don Gray for a two-day “Coaching Beyond the Team” workshop in Costa Mesa, CA. September 13 & 14. Registration info at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coaching-beyond-the-team-influencing-the-organization-tickets-25695621295
Like this podcast? Let us know! Go to iTunes or Stitcher to give us a review. It takes so little time and would sure help us a lot. Thanks!
Come back for episode 51, a conversation between Vic and returning guest Kimberly Brainard (@AgileBrain1). Kim and Vic were recently named co-chairs of the Global SCRUM GATHERING® San Diego 2017. Reach out to Victor (@AgileCoffee), and use the hashtag #tellAgileCoffee to join the conversation.