Manage episode 264657675 series 83304
So, you’ve got your email list up and running, but you’re still not getting the results you want? Get ready to learn some INSANE tips and tricks about email tagging and segmentation that will bring in those clicks!
Hopefully you were here for Part I of this discussion when we covered some of the basics of email marketing. If not, there is some amazing information in that episode that you are definitely going to want to check out.
My special guest today is Pat Flynn. Pat is a father, husband, and serial entrepreneur who has built several successful online businesses and impacted millions of people around the world.
Today, we’re diving a little deeper as he takes us through the mind-blowing ways that tagging and segmentation can serve your business. This is how he increased his email open rate from 20% to 65% and his click through rate from 3.5% to 8.5% while sending the same amount of emails. Crazy, right?
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How to 2X, 3X, or even 5X your email open and click rates
- How waiting tables at a restaurant relates to email marketing
- The number one question to ask your email list to ensure proper segmentation
- The three key elements of creating a segmented email campaign
- How to better understand and serve your audience
- Why you should spend time analyzing patterns/trends
- Where to start with creating your “buckets” (tags)
- How to simplify the process of mapping out your email segmentation to avoid the overwhelm
- When to clean up your list and re-engage your campaign
This episode is the one to listen to if you are ready to start seeing more results from your emails. People pay big money to learn this stuff, and you have the chance to learn it right here, right now, for free.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode: