Manage episode 266498994 series 83304
I get questions all the time about how I run my business, so in today’s episode I’m finally taking you behind the scenes of what goes down. Hopefully you’ll learn a little about me and a LOT about yourself and what drives your own business!
Leaving the corporate world and embarking on my own entrepreneurial journey has been a pretty wild ride, and I have learned so much over the years that has helped me and I think could help you too. We’re going to talk structure, organization, and numbers as well as mindset, goals, and deeper purpose. We’re getting into it all!
If you like to learn by example, this episode is the PERFECT learning opportunity for you!
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Where my business has come from, where it is now, and where it's going
- How my idea of success has changed since starting out
- The importance of being clear on your deeper purpose
- How an internalized lack, limited, and scarcity mindset can affect you as an entrepreneur
- How your mindset around money creates lifelong habits and attitudes in your kids
- Why I have a small team
- The three units that I break my business into
- The five core values that my team revolves around
- The importance of defining your values
- The value of success and accountability coaches
- The difference between the Foundations program and the Accelerator program
This episode has been a great opportunity for me to reflect on what I’ve learned as an entrepreneur, and I hope it has provided some insight into your own, no matter how far along your journey you are.
If you want to join the waitlist for the brand new Foundations program that I am so excited about, go to www.rickmulready.com/waitlist.
If you want to apply for the Accelerator program, go to www.rickmulready.com/accelerator.
And If you want to apply for a position on my team, go to www.rickmulready.com/apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/404