Manage episode 256225125 series 2424372
Do you feel like you’re always working and yet you’re never done (and are never doing enough)? We’ve invited Angela from Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers Podcast to share how we can gain the courage to focus on what matters most and how we can do fewer things better. Angela shares ways to make teaching more effective, efficient, and enjoyable!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to challenge the narrative of the overworked and unappreciated “super teacher”.
- How to begin choosing a new narrative for yourself which is healthy and focused on what matters most.
- How to be more intentional with your time so you can focus on what matters most.
- How to define your values and spend more time on the things that bring you joy and less time on the things that drain your energy.
- How to let go of the guilt you might feel for saying no to tasks that don’t align with your values and talents.
- How to find the courage to focus on what matters most and do fewer things, better.
Goodbye Teacher Tired Challenge https://www.teacherlifestylelab.com/p/goodbye-teacher-tired/
Angela’s Website: https://thecornerstoneforteachers.com/
Podcast: https://thecornerstoneforteachers.com/truth-for-teachers-podcast/Fewer Things, Better – The Courage to Focus on What Matters Most: https://thecornerstoneforteachers.com/product/fewer-things-better/
Share this post on Pinterest so other educators can learn how to find the courage to focus on what matters most.
A special thanks to our sponsor:
The post 102. Fewer Things, Better: Focusing on What Matters Most with Angela Watson appeared first on Educalme.