Manage episode 244063064 series 2424372
Today on The Balanced Educator Podcast, we are sharing 5 fun mindfulness activities you can do in your classroom:
- Five Finger Breathing, a visual way to breathe tracing your fingers as students inhale and exhale.
- Flower petal breathing, a printout where students trace the petals as they inhale and exhale.
- Mindful Eating, a script to walk your students through an activity where they use their 5 senses to experience eating mindfully.
- Mindfulness Scavenger Hunt, a worksheet where students are asked to use their 5 senses to discover their surroundings.
- A Memory that Brings me Joy script, a script you can use to guide your students through a mindfulness practice.
This episode is perfect for you if you want simple, fun activities to use in the classroom, no prep required!
Educalme Classroom is your clear roadmap & simple action plan to prioritize social-emotional development so that your students are ready for calm and focused learning. Get a full year of ready-to-use audio, video and printable mindfulness lessons for the classroom. No prep required! Try Educalme Classroom for free!
Subscribe to our mailing list and receive free social-emotional learning resources for the classroom periodically!
5 Fun Mindfulness Activities to Try in Your Classroom
The post TBE #060: 5 Fun Mindfulness Activities to Try in Your Classroom appeared first on Educalme.