Manage episode 274107745 series 2637334
Forbes called her “the newest superstar investor,” and it’s not hard to see why.
Cathie Wood is radically disrupting the way money is allocated. Fighting the rise of passive – what she calls the “greatest misallocation of resources in history” – Wood’s funds are actively managed exchange-traded funds that give investors exposure to public companies in key areas of innovation.
In this conversation, NLW and Wood discuss:
- Why she had conviction in Tesla before the market caught up
- Why her fund offered the first bitcoin investment opportunities to Wall Street
- Why it doesn’t hire traditional Wall Street analysts
- Why it gives away all research for free
- Why it shares the trades made in a completely open-source way
- ARK’s recent Bitcoin Investment Thesis white paper
- What the prospects are for innovation in 2021
Find our guest online: