Manage episode 286290874 series 2637334
Today on the Brief:
- Michael Saylor bought the dip
- China bans bitcoin mining in Inner Mongolia
- WallStreetBets moving off Reddit?
Our main discussion: Citi’s analysis of bitcoin.
February saw a non-stop barrage of bullish bitcoin news with regard to institutional uptake. March is off to a similar start with a massive research report arguing that:
- Bitcoin’s evolution over the last seven years has been spectacular
- CBDCs are likely to become more important
- If CBDCs do become more important, it could spur more corporations to use bitcoin as a global settlement currency
NLW argues that the report itself may be the beginning of a new, important part of the institutional bitcoin narrative.-- Earn up to 12% APY on Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD, EUR, GBP, Stablecoins & more. Get started at nexo.io -- Enjoying this content? SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id1438693620?at=1000lSDb Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/538vuul1PuorUDwgkC8JWF?si=ddSvD-HST2e_E7wgxcjtfQ Google: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9ubHdjcnlwdG8ubGlic3luLmNvbS9yc3M= Follow on Twitter: NLW: https://twitter.com/nlw Breakdown: https://twitter.com/BreakdownNLW The Breakdown is produced and distributed by CoinDesk.com