Manage episode 263248283 series 2521175
Welcome back to The Community Library. This week Kali, Maija and I are bringing you a very special bonus episode all about … [drumroll please] Twilight by Stephenie Meyer! With the impending release of Midnight Sun, we decided to take a trip down memory lane and do a deep analysis of our problematic fave. We discuss Bella and Edward’s toxic relationship, provide a feminist reading of the text, and we answer the most important question: team Edward or team Jacob? Hope you enjoy!
Visit my blog here to access extra links and resources, plus a full transcription of the episode.
- Follow Kali on Instagram here
- Follow Maija on Instagram here
- My Instagram, Twitter, Blog, and Goodreads
- The Community Library’s Instagram and Goodreads
- Cover artwork is by Ashley Ronning
- Ashley’s Instagram, website, and printing studio website
Resources for Justice for George Floyd and to support the Black Lives Matter movement here