Manage episode 278787775 series 2521175
After a quick break from social media and making podcast episodes, I am back with an extra-special birthday-themed episode! I turn 20 in just over a month, and so this week I am sharing with you 20 books that have made an impact on me. From Jacqueline Wilson to Virginia Woolf, what have I learnt from 14 years’ worth of books and 20 years’ worth of life? Listen to find out!
Head over to my blog here for a full transcription of the episode, and the complete list of 20 books!
- Other episodes mentioned:
- Choosing Between What is Right and What is Easy: Discussing J. K. Rowling
- On acting in Film Adaptations of Books
- On the Percy Jackson film
- On my favourite screen adaptations of books
- On Jane Austen’s Emma and Clueless (1995) Pt. 1 and Pt. 2