Manage episode 268791832 series 2148904
In episode 685, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and Fight Island podcast co-host Sam Wiles to discuss the USPS needing monetary help, different companies hoping on the Karen train, how the baseball season is going, Spenser Confidential, Last Chance U, and more!
- USPS Gift Shop
- USPS Plans to Slash Hours at Many Post Offices, Hoping to Save A Buck
- Treasury agrees to lend Postal Service $10 billion in trade for rivals’ shipping contracts
- Calgary brewery pulls Karen Cherry Sour beer recognizing entitled, privileged white women
- Calgary company pulls Black Lives Matter gelato in face of criticism
- CALLING ALL (MASK WEARING, LAW ABIDING) KARENS!
- Dominos Will No Longer Reward 'Nice Karens' With Free Pizza
- Play ball? Experts mixed on 60-game MLB season
- The weirdest MLB season ever is about to start. Here's how baseball in 2020 could play out
- 3 MLB games postponed as Marlins deal with coronavirus outbreak
- MLB fake crowd noise will not include booing, per report
- The Dodgers Put A Cutout Of The Late Brody Stevens At Dodgers Stadium
- The Koreatown Oddity - Weed In L.A.
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers