The Ecommerce Influence Podcast: Advanced Acquisition and Retention Strategies for Fast-Growing Online Brands
252: Part 1, Profit Series, A Road Map To A More Profitable And Fulfilling Company
Manage episode 262331742 series 74225
We’ve had conversations with many clients during these challenging times. While some businesses are booming, others are taking a hit in sales. But the one thing that seems to be on everyone’s mind is profitability.
In this episode, we set the framework for our entire Profit Series. Whether or not your business is thriving during this time, we share the five-step process of creating the roadmap you can use for profitable growth.
- 4:52 The decision you have to make about the metrics you keep in focus
- 6:19 How do you define profit?
- 9:12 What it means to set a profitability goal and how it differs in different industries
- 14:53 How to set a capitalization goal
- 17:55 What is a salary cap?
- 21:25 How to manage salary caps
- 25:03 The three levers to drive profitable growth
Links and Resources: