Manage episode 268862483 series 2400265
In today's episode, Daniel and I talk about these questions and discuss more about the following points:
- Bucher vs MAIC - advantages and disadvantages
- Methodik MAIC
- NICE technical document (http://nicedsu.org.uk/technical-support-documents/population-adjusted-indirect-comparisons-maic-and-stc/) - including R code
- Which baseline variables to include?
- What to do if you have multiple studies on one side?
- patient-level data meta-analyses
- literature studies meta-analyses
- How to compute the “average” baseline variables?
- How to adjust for baseline variables?
- What are the different ways to adjust? (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30661638)
- How does it relate to network meta-analyses
Reference: Case study IXE vs SECU
Listen to this episode and share this with your friends and colleagues who can learn from it!