Manage episode 281042466 series 2445782
Rocky Scopelliti, is a world class futurologist, recognised internationally as an authority across upcoming technology, social change and the economic future. He’s currently a director of Optus and Community First Credit Union, and works in advisory capacities to a variety of companies including Fortune 100 corporations. In this episode, Rocky dives into his recently published book Australia 2030! - Where the Bloody hell are we? which outlines the sentiments of 673 professionals, 170 in key executive positions and their views on the decade ahead.Here’s what we covered:
- How will the world transition through to the next leap of automation and AI?
- Will remote working open up competition for Australian jobs?
- Is the physical home more important now than ever?
- What will the workforce look like in 2030?
- Can we trust in the Government to invest in our future?
- What issue will impact Australia the most in the next decade?
- How can businesses contribute to society?
- Is the technological and scientific future optimistic?
- How will the average Australian's life change the most?
- What has worried the majority of Australians over the next decade?
RELEVANT EPISODES:Episode 129 | Craig Rispin
Send in your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EPISODE TRANSCRIPT: Please note that this has been transcribed by half-human-half-robot, so brace yourself for typos and the odd bit of weirdness…This episode was recorded in December, 2020.