Manage episode 275614272 series 2512102
Alex recently came up with an interesting idea for his direct mail campaigns. He hasn’t tested it out yet, but he shares with you today on how you can take advantage of this hot new QR code trend and implement it into your marketing.
- What’s working when it comes to marketing isn’t always the right question to ask.
- Always be a student of marketing.
- How do you stand out in a competitive market?
- Believe it or not, some people are having success with newspaper ads.
- Alex hasn’t had a business card since 2009.
- QR codes are a great (and efficient) way to get someone's contact info. It's also a great tool for marketing!
- What if your direct mail pieces had a QR code on them?
- Alex hasn’t tried this idea out yet, but he thinks it has legs.
- If you test it, let Alex know how it works in your business!
- FYI - Most of the time, Alex sees a response from the 4th or 6th mailer when they do a direct mail campaign.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Take Your Life & Business to New Heights with the Flip Empire Experience in the Florida Keys
Online (Unlimited) REI Sales Academy For Investors Who Want To Convert More Of Their Leads Into Contracts
THE Z-CODE: Groundbreaking 2020 Money-Making Secret Exposed…“Zillow Income Hack” How an Average Joe from Saint Louis 'Cracked the Code' on Earning Income Using Zillow Without Buying & Selling Real Estate . ASCEND:
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don't Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/ 💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“Become a student of marketing. If you know marketing & sales, you’ll never starve, you’ll never go broke no matter what business you’re in.”
“I’ve always found business cards to be completely useless and pointless..”
“Everyone knows with marketing it’s consitensity, so direct mail, it’s making sure you’re hitting that list every 4-6 weeks.”
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
SUBSCRIBE To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!